Monday, January 27, 2014

Killer Nets, Catalysts, and Knife Fights


Some of the knife fights I've been getting into on Facebook are interesting. Generally, if I see a post where enthusiasm is expressed, and claims are made, for a poet or movement of poets I suspect of utter fraudulence, I get the knife out. If the recessional US is going to turn over, I'm a decent catalyst for it in the cultural sector. What I have to say here, though, is a tangent to me personally: the Internet is the largest, most ferocious enemy the Mob in this country could ever imagine. It's a realm of real, palpable freedom right now. Who knows for how long? So, let's keep it coming with ambiguous spaces like Facebook where what's stated may or may not count, the egalitarian spaciousness of Blogger, right here right now, as vistas towards saying whatever the fuck we want to say, as dominos fall.

No comments: